Genesis Rodriguez

Genesis Rodriguez was born in Miami. She is the daughter of Jose Luis 'El Puma' Rodriguez, the famous Venezuelan actor and singer as well as Carolina Perez, a Cuban model. There are two half-sisters to her. She was a student at the Carrolton School of the Sacred Heart, Miami. From childhood, Rodriguez knew she wanted to perform and took lessons in the summer at the renowned Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, as well as getting into other acting classes. The success continued and she was awarded roles in Spanish language shows like Prisionera (2004), Dame Chocolate (2007) and Dona Barbara (2008). In the hit series "Entourage", she was also Sarah. Man on a Ledge (2012), and What to Expect when you're expecting (2012) are a couple films she has worked on. Jose Luis El Puma' Rodriguez's daughter. Half-sister of Liliana Rodriguez and Lilibeth Morillo. She revealed on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, 9 January episode in 2013 that she was named Genesis following the British rock band Genesis. She is from Venezuelan and Cuban descent. The most enjoyable thing about being by the ocean. If acting doesn't work out I'd be happy to send my resume to NBA.com. I am a big basketball enthusiast. . . I'll discuss all kinds of trash. I think I'm a new generation Latinos, bicultural and bilingual. It's true that I'm not able to eat whatever I want and be the way I want to look which is why you have to be a bit more determined. I am grateful to Pilates as well as my parents' good genes. One of the greatest bonding activities is making your self look silly and sharing it on the internet. I love the people who are willing to take chances. I admire people who make those diverse choices on the carpet. Charlize Thon is my favorite. She's both elegant and edgy I'm thinking. I love Zoe Saldana.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelo Pagan Net Worth, Career, Personal And Early Life

Nicole and Emeraude

Rose McIver measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size